Thursday 2 January 2014

January 2014 part 3

I seem to have gone completely off crafting in the last couple of years.  Partly I think because I've wanted to be in the lounge, so haven't done anything that has been noisy or messy, and partly because the internet keeps sucking me in!

I learnt to crochet earlier this year, and have some nice yarn and a hook (with a packet of hooks somewhere out there awaiting delivery from amazon from before Christmas! ) and a book of granny square patterns so I really must have a go at that this year. I'm aiming to make a cushion cover in autumn colours, so hopefully it will be done for autumn!

I would also like to get my sewing machine out again and go on a course to give me some more confidence to use it.

If I can ever get my paper craft stuff sorted I will have another go at that, but I think that's a way off yet!

1 comment:

  1. I want to get some sewing machine practice and get some confidence in it this year. I think I might start with a cushion cover.

    ReplyDelete