Saturday 27 May 2017

Me Made May Days 23-27

Day 23 - navy linen colette sorbetto top - love this one!

Day 24 - hand knit socks

Day 25 - white broderie anglaise sleeveless top. Too big but cool for the hot weather. 

I also managed to squeeze two different tops out of one piece of jersey!  I started sewing one up - and ran out of thread!

Day 26 - forgot the photo today but it was another colette sorbetto top, this time in cream linen from Quarry Bank Mill.

Day 27 - and yet another Sobertto! This was a charity shop blouse I altered last year and have taken in my 2 inches on each side this year. This has an inverted pleat.

I've also finished the top I started earlier in the week. It's the first time I've made this pattern in Jersey and I think I've stretched the neck and hem a bit. I'd have liked it a bit longer but that didn't happen as I was squeezing 2 tops out of the one piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment