Monday 1 May 2017

Me Made May 2017

Oops... poor neglected blog!

I wasn't going to participate in Me Made May this year. I've got to the point where I wear my handmade clothes without thinking about it now.

However.... suddenly it was May 1st and I remembered Me Made May!

So what has changed since last year?
- I've lost 2 stones in weight
- I've knitted more socks
- I've knitted several shawls
- I've bought more fabric
- I've tidied the house (huge job!)

But the one thing I've not really done is sew any more clothes.

This month I am going to wear all my hand made clothes and see what still fits, what is too big, what I don't actually wear any more.

I'm also going to get out my sewing machine and fabric box and see what needs sewing up and what else I can make.

I'm also going to attempt my first dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment