Wednesday 4 May 2016

Me Made May Day 4

A multiple outfit sort of day!

Started with a simplicity 1080 tunic. This had such potential but it didn't turn out how I saw it in my head. Navy linen (fray's - yuk), first attempt at french seams (love them -need more practice), great practice at using bias binding to cover seams.

But it's just SO plain! I wasn't feeling the love for the pockets in the pattern so I left them off. I have since made an item with a different style of pocket which I love (more about that tomorrow! ) so I may add some different pockets shortly.

Changed for cubs - so wore my new boot socks.

Changed again when I got home into jeans, long sleeved tee and a favourite fat face cardigan. Added my hitchhiker scarf for the me made touch! (No photo of this outfit as I then went back out to a meeting! )

Managed to finish an item today - the big reveal is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment