Sunday 22 May 2016

Me Made May Days 17-22

Oops... bit behind!

Day 17 was patched jeans and hand knit socks because I felt under the weather. Discovered a lack of comfy handmade clothing today!

Day 18 - back to the blue chambray simplicity 2188 blouse and more hand knit socks.

Day 19 was hard. School logo PE kit. Fortunately I'd finished my trainer socks earlier in the week!

Day 20 and simplicity 2188 made an appearance yet again, this time in the floral form. This must be one of favourites as it's the one I've worn the most in May!

Day 21 was the first outing for the simplicity 1203 jersey knit tank top. Super comfy - must make more!

Day 22 and it was back to the simplicity 1080 dottie angel tunic. This is an awful fit, only worn because I was slobbing about at home and we are going away next week so I'm trying to savey favourites for then.

Done quite a lot of sewing this week - the tank top, another simplicity 8523 blouse  (in bargain £3 a metre polycotton from hobbycraft ) and shorts from simplicity 1203 which were made entirely of leftovers from previous projects.

I'm aware I've not worn my green edged skirt yet, and that my navy skirt is waiting to have a smaller waistband so it doesn't fall down. I've also got 2 tops and a pair of shorts as yet unworn so plenty to try out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment