Friday 27 May 2016

Me Made May Days 23-27

Day 23 was the beginning of the packing for our holiday so I dug out a t shirt I'd tie dyed. Not sure I like it but at least it had an airing.

Day 24 I thought I'd better give my sorbetto top an outing before I made another. It's definitely too short - need to work out what to do with it. Other than that it was very comfy so I made another - 3 inches longer!

Day 25 required me to look respectable for a class photograph so out came the new simplicity 8523 top. Bit tight around the sleeves and the bottom (didn't do the slit sides through laziness ) but very wearable. It's also washed brilliantly and doesn't need ironing!

Day 26 needed walking boots for work so the only me made was socks. Until the evening when I needed to look considerably more respectable for a work event. As everything else was being saved for the holiday, out came the flowery skirt yet again.

Day 27 was yet another flowery skirt day as I have nothing else suitable for worn that hadn't been packed for the holiday. I must make a new work skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment